<!-- Center Field -->
<!-- Third Base -->
<!-- Pitcher -->
<!-- Second Base -->
Cincinnati Reds Top 20 Prospects for 2011
1) Aroldis Chapman, LHP, Grade A: Is he a starter or a reliever? Either way he will be excellent if he stays healthy.
2) Devin Mesoraco, C, Grade B+: I think the breakout is real.
3) Yonder Alonso, 1B, Grade B+: Above average hitter, but blocked positionally.
4) Billy Hamilton, 2B-SS, Grade B+: Could use more patience, but I love everything else about him.
5. Yasmani Grandal
6) Juan Francisco, 3B, Grade B-: Strike zone issues and defense preclude higher grade, but the power is genuine.
7) Todd Frazier, UT, Grade B-: Maybe I'm just stubborn, but aside from his slow start last year, he still looks like a useful player to me.
8) Donnie Joseph, LHP, Grade B-: I might be too aggressive with this grade but I think he is more than a mere LOOGY type and might be able to close.
9) Kyle Lotzkar, RHP, Grade B-: Another aggressive grade; I truly believe in this arm, if he can just stay healthy. . .
10) Yorman Rodriguez, OF, Grade C+: Extremely young, very talent, still very raw.
11) Zack Cozart, SS, Grade C+: Can field, run, hit for some power, won't hit for average.
12) Brad Boxberger, RHP, Grade C+: I like the arm, but what is his role?
13) David Sappelt, OF, Grade C+: Undersized but a broad base of skills, needs to improve use of speed on the bases.
14) Ismael Guillon, LHP, Grade C+: Breakthrough candidate from rookie ball.
15) Henry Rodriguez, 2B, Grade C+: I seem to like him more than other people, but the performance is excellent and he's young.
16) Junior Arias, SS, Grade C+: Loads of power potential, but plate discipline and positional questions exist.
17) Ryan LaMarre, OF, Grade C+: Scouts love the tools, but something here holds me back, I'm not sure what.
18) Jonathan Correa, RHP, Grade C+: Another live arm from rookie ball.
19) Ronald Torreyes, 2B, Grade C+: Interesting middle infielder who leapt from VSL to Midwest League in one year.
20) Sam LeCure, RHP, Grade C: Average pitcher. . .but the kind of guy who could run off a surprisingly strong year with proper support from teammates.
Nefatli Soto, Juan Francisco, and Wes Magilian for Heath Bell
Devin Mesocaro and Billy Hamilton and Yorman Rodriguez for Evan Longoria
<!-- First Base -->
Mike Leake for Yunel Escobar
Todd Frazier, Kyle Lotzkar, and Homer Bailey for Andre Ethier
Zack Cozart, Yasmani Grandal, Brad Boxberger, Jonathan Correa for Dan Haren
Phil Coke for ??
Nick Masset, Arlodis Chapman, Dontrelle Willis for Jake Peavy, Gavin Floyd, Jesse Crain